Photo credit: ioi.dk
IO Interactive has released a Miami Pack for HITMAN 2, a collection of content intended to serve as an entry point for players who are new to the HITMAN franchise. The HITMAN 2 Miami pack features game modes including missions from its main campaign, an online co-op Sniper Assassin Mode, and 1v1 competitive mutliplayer in Ghost Mode. The Miami Pack also includes access to The Undying Returns, an Elusive Target played by veteran actor Sean Bean. The Undying Returns contract will only be active in HITMAN 2 from May 3 – June 3, making it the longest Elusive Target duration to date.
IO Interactive provided a rundown of content players can expect from the HITMAN 2 Miami Pack:
- Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) location and Nightcall mission (part of the FREE Starter Pack)
- Miami (USA) location and The Finish Line mission
- The Undying Returns Elusive Target, featuring Sean Bean between May 3rd and June 3rd
- Ghost Mode: Miami
- Sniper Assassin Mode: Himmelstein
- Spring Break Challenge Pack (unlocks the Blue Flamingo Outfit)
- Current and future Escalation Contracts, Featured Contracts and Elusive Target contracts in Hawke’s Bay and Miami
Starting April 30, 2019, the HITMAN 2 Miami Pack will be available to download for $11.99 USD in North America. The HITMAN 2 Miami Pack is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. Check out the trailer IO Interactive released to complement its announcement below.